Real Estate CRM
Our client is one of the biggest brands in jewellery, with a national network of stores and the best services in their field. Teilor Fine Jewellery was launched in 1999 with the commitment to combine exceptional design with the most precious materials.
Each Teilor jewel is carefully crafted, so that it suits their customers’ preferences and personality down to the minutest details. They’re well-known for their special collections of diamond and precious stone jewellery, engagement rings and wedding bands, delivered with the best possible service.
The client needed to re-design their website so that it would offer their customers the same high-class shopping experience as they would receive in-store. They also needed a reliable and scalable e-commerce solution with complex functionalities that would allow them to easily adapt to their growing business requirements, to migrate from the old website without any negative impact in terms of SEO and that would enable automation of processes and integration with their ERP.
We were recommended by one of their business partners. After exploring their needs, we recommended Magento as the most suitable platform for their requirements, for its stability, extensibility and great out-of-the-box functionality. We provided them consultancy in choosing the technical solutions to be used and in determining their infrastructure and performance optimization needs, while accommodating particular requests from their part, such as incorporating their own graphic design.
Our flexibility, technological capabilities and reputation determined the client’s decision to collaborate with us. This is still an open, on-going collaboration based on the same working model: as their business evolves, so do their technical requirements, for which we propose and implement the most efficient solutions.
We provided Bijuteria Teilor with consultancy on how to:
- Improve their performance on search engines
- Import and reuse their old product catalogue and structure it better
- Improve the user's shopping experience
- Automate a series of administrative tasks such as price calculation and update
- Obtain a dedicated hosting solution and optimize the website for it
Benefits of the new website:
- Personalized responsive design, for an improved shopping experience on mobile phones and tablets;
- Multi-site, multi-language setup, with custom SEO-friendly English store URLs;
- Custom product catalogue import procedures, importing the content from the previous website and preserving the authority in search engines;
- Automation of tasks (synchronization with Teilor' ERP, automatic prices updates based on multiple criteria like gold karat tier prices);
- A dedicated hosting solution optimized for performance;
- Custom category pages, with smart product filters and mixed product attributes;
- Subtle and stylish animations, tooltips and visual effects;
- Teilor-made store locator functionality, mapping of the catalogue products with the physical stores
- Accessibility in home country capitals, which enables onshore consular operations with lower back-office operational costs
- Digital document submission before the applicant arrives in the consulate
- Authentication of applicant statements with localised cross-referencing to host country databases
- Consulate capacity planning and management for seasonal variations and efficient resource allocation
- Secure, video conferencing of remote, initial applicant interviews
- eVisa issuance through state-of-the-art technology benefiting tourism and local economies for the long term
For consular offices, iPad Application offers the following features:
- applicant data validation
- biometrics & facial recognition
- video conference calls and in-consulate appointments scheduling
- bank account verification
- electronic filing of documents
- faster and more accurate application processing
For applicants, iPad Application offers:
- mobile friendliness
- simplified procedures and forms
- instant notifications on your mobile device
- fast and secure documents’ upload
As far as billing is concerned, the users are charged a one-time fee for each application, while the consulate employees receive access to the Manager platform in exchange for a monthly fee and access to special checks in exchange for an extra charge per request.
The most challenging aspect that we managed to overcome during implementation was performing OCR in various light conditions, from under-exposed to over-exposed passport details. Problems stemmed from the fact that some of the mobile devices used for photographing the users’ passports were not equipped with flash options and the photos were low – resolution. The image processing algorithms that we wrote in C++ successfully eliminated the noise in the images.
The project is still ongoing and our team will continue to customize the websites based on users’ feedback, as we aim to add maximum value for each category of users.
Client’s benefits from working with us
- Access to machine learning expertise, which is generally very hard to find
- Access to a dedicated team of senior mobile developers, with 5+ years’ experience in iOS and Android
- Timely deliveries: the first release was ready a month earlier than the client expected
- Excellent communication skills and flexibility